Dalian American International School has updated Elementary and Secondary School Operation Protocols in accordance with the latest guidelines of the Dalian Education Bureau.
We would like to highlight a few of the changes:
- Parents should be recording their child(ren)’s temperature daily;
- Parents of Elementary School students should be recording that they have a “Green” status on the Liao Shi Tong Health App. Secondary School students will scan the Liao Shi Tong Health App each Monday when return to school after weekend;
- If a student has a fever, parents should inform the school and report to a fever clinic. The child can not come back to school until they have a document from the fever clinic stating that the student has tested negative for COVID-19;
- If a child is sick without a fever, he or she must remain at home until they have a note from a doctor stating they are healthy to return to school;
- Students and their families should not stay on campus after 3:45 PM dismissal.
According to the Dalian City Covid-19 directives, faculty, staff and students are not required to wear masks on campus, but it is strongly recommended.
Please check the Safety Protocols below: