Fee Schedule 2017-2018
For tuition and fee payment information, please contact to our Finance Office via telephone us at (86-411) 8757 2000.
Payment of Fees
The payment options and corresponding school attendance periods are shown below. Tuition is only pro-rated for enrollment on or after October 1st and the payment date is not aligned with school terms. Tuition may be paid in one, two, or three installments. The two and three payment plans include a handling fee of 3% and 5% respectively. The one-payment option is the only plan that allows a tuition refund for early withdrawal.
|One Annual Payment Due by June 9||Two payments due by:
July 9 & Nov 20
|Three payments due by:
July 9, Nov 20, & Feb 28
|Pre-kindergarten to Grade 5||RMB 162,650||RMB 83,770 ( X 2)||RMB 56,930 (X 3)|
|Grade 6 to Grade 12||
|RMB 98,210 (X 2)||
RMB 66,750 (X 3)
|One annual payment||Two payments||Three payments|
|Eligibility of School
Attendance by payment
|June 9 payment covers:
|June 9 payment covers:
November 20 payment covers:
July 9 payment covers:
*Tuition fees are subject to review and change annually.
After three complete and consecutive years of enrollment at DAIS, parents are entitled to a discount of RMB 7,000 per child at the beginning of the child’s fourth year.
A 10% discount will be applied to the tuition starting with the 3rd child of the same immediate family attending DAIS.
Other Required Fees
- Application Fee (non-refundable) is due at the time of application. - RMB 1,800
- Enrollment / Re-enrollment Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. - RMB 10,000
Enrollment / Re-enrollment deposit ensures the student a seat for the next school year. It is due upon acceptance, or by May 8, 2017 for returning students. This fee can only be applied to the last tuition payment of the 2017-2018 school year. (It cannot be applied to the second payment in the three-payment plan.) It is non-refundable for students who withdraw early.
- Elementary school lunch [RMB 4,475 / school year] - RMB 25 / meal
- Secondary school lunch [RMB 5,370 / school year] - RMB 30 / meal
- Bus transportation [Varies by location, please refer to bus application form]
Payment Method and Details
- Payment can be made through bank deposit or bank transfer to one of the following school’s accounts:
Name of Bank中国银行大连金石滩支行orName of Bank大连银行第四中心支行Account Name大连美国国际学校Account Name大连美国国际学校Account Number00000301256312888Account Number801001209015602
- DAIS requires that all school fees be paid in full in RMB. For payment from an overseas bank account, please contact the Finance Office. Any bank or remittance charges incurred are the responsibility of the payer.
- In the case of financial delinquency, all school records will be withheld. Tuition not paid by the due date is subject to 5% late charge of the total unpaid tuition. Any student whose tuition is outstanding for more than 5 working days may not attend school until the payment is made.
Tuition Adjustment for Late Entry
The initial tuition payment for enrollment on or after October 1st will be prorated on a monthly basis inclusive of the entry month. The proration is calculated on a 10-month period. Any subsequent payment shall be due according to the applicable payment schedule. The two-payment plan includes a handling fee of 3%.
Withdrawal and Refund Schedule
For withdrawal during the school year, a 30-calendar day written notification to the Admissions Office is required. Failure to do so will result in the loss of any tuition refund. For parents who have paid the full year’s tuition in one payment, please refer to the following tuition refund schedule. Tuition is not pro-rated. There is no tuition refund for families selecting the two or three payment plans.
|Date of Withdrawal||Tuition Refund|
|Within 14 Calendar Days from the begining of the school year||100% of the tuition (minus the enrollment or re-enrollment fee) will be refunded with all unpaid fees deducted.|
|Before or on November 20, 2017||40% of the tuition (minus the enrollment or re-enrollment fee) will be refunded with all unpaid fees deducted.|
|Before or on February 28, 2018||20% of the tuition (minus the enrollment or re-enrollment fee) will be refunded with all unpaid fees deducted.|
|After March 01, 2018||No refund|
- A minimum of a 30-calendar day written notice to the Front Office is required for cancelling bus transportation. Without such notice, families are subject to an additional month of bus transportation fee.
- No other refunds except those stated in the Withdrawal and Refund Schedule will be granted.